Mary Grey Maher, MD
Mary Grey Maher, MD is a board certified in Urology and Urogynecology.
Dr. Maher attended the Yale University School of Medicine, and then completed a full Urology residency at Yale University and Yale New Haven Hospital.
In 2006 she proceeded to UCLA to complete a fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery with Dr. Shlomo Raz. This additional training provided expertise on the medical and surgical treatment of Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, and Male Voiding dysfunction such as BPH, and post prostatectomy incontinence.
She is also able to evaluate and manage microscopic hematuria; nephrolithiasis (stones in the kidney and ureter); incontinence from Stress, Urgency or Fistula to the urinary tract, and male incontinence. If found, she will facilitate the diagnosis of bladder, renal, and prostate cancer; and then refer patients to her oncology colleagues.
Additionally, she cares for patients with neurological problems that cause secondary urological problems such as spinal cord injury; multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and stroke.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Urology
- Urology COVID Safety Officer, Urology
Education & Training
- FellowshipUniversity of California Los Angeles (2006)
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital (2004)
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital (2001)
- InternshipYale-New Haven Hospital (2000)
- MDYale University School of Medicine (1999)
- BAWellesley College, Philosophy, Biology (1989)