Elizabeth H. Holt, MD, PhD
Elizabeth H. Holt, MD, PhD, treats patients with such endocrine conditions as adrenal disorders, pituitary disorders, osteoporosis and thyroid cancer.
Dr. Holt is an associate professor of medicine (endocrinology) at Yale School of Medicine. Connecticut Magazine has includedher in its annual list of the state’s Top Doctors.
- Associate Professor of Medicine (Endocrinology)
- Chief, Fitkin Firm, YNHH
Education & Training
- FellowJohns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2001)
- ResidentJohns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1998)
- InternJohns Hopkins Hospital (1996)
- PhDYale University School of Medicine, Cellular and Molecular Physiology (1996)
- MDYale University School of Medicine (1995)
- BABarnard College, Biology (1986)