Aymen Alian, MBChB
Dr. Alian is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, board certified anesthesiologist, clinical researcher and interim Division Chief for Obstetrics & Gynecologic Anesthesiology. Dr. Alian is a nationally recognized educator and has received several Faculty Awards of Excellence in education and mentorship. His clinical research is dedicated to the investigation of cardiopulmonary and autonomic physiology through the use of non-invasive monitors. Ongoing studies in Dr. Alian’s laboratory focuses on pulse oximetry and cerebral oximetry waveforms as sensitive biomarkers of central hypovolemia during anesthesia-surgery.
- Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
- Division Chief, Obstetric & Gynecological Anesthesiology
Education & Training
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (2008)
- InternGriffin Hospital (2005)
- MBChBZagazig University (1991)