We provide medical treatment to patients of all ages from around the world. Refer yourself or a family member, or ask your personal physician for a referral.
Yale Medicine physicians and the experienced medical teams at Yale New Haven Hospital are known for expertise in treating complex cases. Patients come to us for our particular expertise in:
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation
- Pediatric specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
- Transplant & Immunology
We understand that traveling a long distance can be stressful, so our concierge service is focused on helping in as many ways as we can. Every patient and family is assigned an International Medicine Program Coordinator is assigned to assist with every aspect of their visit and medical care.
International Medicine Program Coordinators assist with:
- Submitting service requests
- Connecting patients with the right specialist at Yale Medicine
- Estimating costs and processing payments
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Providing interpretation services outside the clinical setting
- Meeting your needs for unique religious and dietary needs
We offer specialized travel assistance through ProTravel International, one of the world's leading travel agencies. You can count on receiving professional, personalized service, access and VIP amenities, including help with:
- Scheduling and confirming airline and hotel reservations
- Travel documentation
- Medical visa applications
- Transportation to/from airport
- Non-clinical interpreter services (outside of the clinical setting)
Interpreter services are provided over the phone (200 languages), video (12+ languages) and in person (50 languages). Appointments are required for an in-person interpreter, but not for phone or video interpreter services. There is a fee for these services. Your International Medicine Program Coordinator will help you to make arrangements.
Accommodations in the New Haven area
The Suites at Yale New Haven is a warm and inviting hotel for families and caregivers. The hotel is a short walk from the hospital and provides a comfortable, home-like setting. Learn more about The Suites at Yale New Haven.
New Haven, Connecticut is home to Yale University and many other attractions. Find information about hotels, restaurants, religious services and more in the Yale University City Guide.