A Phase 1/2 Multiple Expansion Cohort Trial of MRTX849 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors With KRAS G12C Mutation KRYSTAL-1
- Study HIC#:2000026742
- Last Updated:02/15/2023
This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, drug levels, molecular effects, and clinical activity of MRTX849 in patients with advanced solid tumors that have a KRAS G12C mutation.
For more information about this study, including how to volunteer, contact:
- Phone Number: 1-203-737-2445
Help Us Discover!
You can help our team find trials you might be eligible for by creating a volunteer profile in MyChart. To get started, create a volunteer profile, or contact email@example.com, or call +18779788343 for more information.
Trial Purpose and Description
This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, metabolites, pharmacodynamics, and clinical activity of MRTX849 in patients with advanced solid tumors with a KRAS G12C mutation. MRTX849 is an orally-available small molecule inhibitor of KRAS G12C.
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of a solid tumor malignancy with KRAS G12C mutation
- Unresectable or metastatic disease
- Standard treatment is not available or patient declines
- Adequate organ function
- History of intestinal disease or major gastric surgery or inability to swallow oral medications
- Other active cancer