Study of Adult Patients Receiving DUPIXENT® for Atopic Dermatitis (AD) (PROSE)
- Study HIC#:2000023360
- Last Updated:07/23/2019
A long-term observational registry in patients with atopic dermatitis initiating treatment with DUPIXENT® (dupilumab)
- Age18 years and older
- Start Date07/15/2019
- End Date12/01/2023
Trial Purpose and Description
This is a prospective observational study conducted to (1) characterize the patients who receive DUPIXENT® for AD in a real world setting with respect to their medical history, socio-demographic and disease characteristics, and prior and concomitant treatments of AD; (2) characterize real world use patterns of DUPIXENT® for AD (eg, most commonly used regimens by line of therapy, reason for initiation of new treatments, concomitant therapies, treatment durations and reasons for discontinuation and/or switching); (3) assess the long-term effectiveness of DUPIXENT® in adult AD patients in a real world setting; (4) assess comorbid atopic conditions, patterns of use and effects of treatment in comorbid atopic conditions in adult patients who receive DUPIXENT® for AD; and (6) collect safety data on study participants
- Initiating treatment with DUPIXENT® for AD according to the country-specific prescribing information (Note: Participants will be screened when they received their initial prescription for DUPIXENT®)
- Willing and able to comply with the study-related activities
- Able to understand and complete study-related questionnaires
- Provide signed informed consent
- Patients who have a contraindication to the drug according to the country-specific prescribing information label.
- Any condition that, in the opinion of the investigator, may interfere with patient's ability to participate in the study, such as short life expectancy, substance abuse, severe cognitive impairment, or other co-morbidities that can predictably prevent the patient from adequately completing the schedule of visits and assessments.